Visit our About Us page to find out more about the Safer Roads Partnership.

You can get in touch with us in two different ways:

1.  If you have a query relating to a speeding offence, please contact our Camera Ticket Office.

2.  For general comments, queries or to raise speeding concerns in your local area, please contact the Safer Roads team (Warwickshire and West Mercia).

1. Queries relating to speeding offences:

All correspondence relating to speeding offences must be made with the Camera Ticket Office. You can contact the Camera Ticket Office in a number of ways:


Write to: Camera Ticket Office, PO Box 25, Droitwich, WR9 8UF

Call: 01905 827319 (9:30am-3:30pm Monday to Friday)

2. General comments, queries and speeding concerns:

If your query relates to the county of Warwickshire, please email us on:

If your query relates to West Mercia (i.e. the counties of Herefordshire, Shropshire and / or Worcestershire), please email us on:

Alternatively, send us your query or comment in writing to: Safer Roads Partnership, PO Box 446, Worcester, WR2 4YR.



Send us an email

Before submitting your query, please note that the Safer Roads Partnership in West Mercia is unable to deal with queries relating to speeding offences either in writing or via this website. .